Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) -2018
- AIPP is a new Immigration Program of Atlantic provinces of Canada
- Skilled Experience in NOC ‘C’ Occupation accepted
- Workers with Intermediate level and limited language ability (CLB 4) can also apply
- 2,000 applications under AIPP will be accepted w.e.f. March, 2017
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is the latest immigration Program launched by the Atlantic Provinces in coordination with the federal government. Key Atlantic Provinces participating in the program are Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and New Newfoundland and Labrador. The AIPP will start accepting applications for Canadian Permanent residency with effect from March, 2017. The AIPP at now has been launched for three years.
Key Objectives of AIPP
The AIPP has been designed with an objective to invite immigrants in the key Atlantic Provinces so that the provinces in the region can combat the rising demographic challenges and labour market needs as well. The AIPP primarily aims at filling the skill gaps in the Atlantic region and supporting the businesses in luring the global talent.
Main Categories of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
Below are the key categories of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP):
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program: The AHSP is meant for skilled workers who have completed the high school education (ECA required) and have got one year fulltime job offer/contract in NOC skill type/level 0, A, or B from any of the Atlantic Provinces.
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program: The AISP is for those applicants who have got one year full time job offer in NOC skill type/level 0, A, B, or C from any of the Atlantic Provinces. And have completed at least high school education (ECA required).
- Atlantic International Graduate Program: The AIGP is designed for the international graduates with full time one year
employment contract in NOC skill type/level 0, A, B, or C.
Benefits of applying in Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
Here are the key benefits of applying for Canadian PR via AIPP:
- Skilled Experience in NOC ‘C’ Occupation accepted: Skilled work experience of NOC C category is accepted in AIPP, while
other popular programs, i.e. Express Entry accept the skilled experience in 0, A and B occupations only
- Limited Language Proficiency Requirement: The AIPP need low level of language requirement, i.e. Canadian Language
Benchmark (CLB) 4 compared to other immigration programs.
- Need Secondary Education: The AIPP need secondary education and/or occupation-specific training in terms of education
criteria for the program.
Hence, Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is an excellent immigration option for the applicants not getting ITA through Express Entry and who want to expand their chances of obtaining Canadian PR by applying in this relatively easy immigration program.
Key Eligibility Requirements of AIPP
Eligibility requirements for all three categories of Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) are as follows:
|Eligibility Parameters||Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program||Atlantic High-Skilled Program||Atlantic International Graduate Program|
|Job offer from Atlantic Region||Full time employment offer in NOC 0, A, B, or C level||Fulltime one year employment contract in NOC 0, A, B skill type||Fulltime 1 year job contract in NOC 0, A, B or C Level|
|Skilled Work Experience||1 Year experience relevant to job offer||Not Applicable|
|Qualification||Completed High School (ECA needed)||Post secondary diploma of 2 years from publically funded educational institution in Atlantic region|
|Language Proficiency||Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in English or French|
|Provincial Endorsement||Letter of Endorsement|
*ECA-Educational Credential Assessment (Require if an applicant has foreign qualification.
*NOC- National Occupational Classification of Canada
If you need assistance and help from certified Canada immigration expert at IELTS Review, to apply in the
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), you may send your details and queries to email id-