The #PTE extensive classes, the test takers are put through rigorous tests to evaluate and identify the problem areas. The trainer provides lectures on skill building and test cracking tips and techniques. Each and every element of the Pearson Test of English is covered in-depth to ensure the optimum output.
1. Early morning batch.
2. Late morning batch.
3. Early evening batch.
4. Late evening batch
- Over 25 lectures and 50 hours of contact training!
- Testing Included.
- Learn Writing and Reading from a professional trainer to score 80 or more
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- More focussed on Skill-building tips & techniques.
- Course content designed by considering all the updates from the exam conducting body.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with project work and examples.
- Free practice tests
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level Intermediate to Advanced
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Part 1 (Speaking & Writing) (77 – 93 minutes) 7
The PTE Academic test evaluates both the writing and speaking abilities of an aspirant. Candidates are asked to repeat sentences, answer questions and summarize given paragraphs. The speaking section 1 contains a personal introduction part where the candidates have to introduce themselves within 30 seconds. However, this item is not scored, but it gives the candidates a chance to introduce themselves to the institute. On the computer screen the candidates can see a recording box and after a beep or tone, they are asked to speak immediately. Similarly, there are many other items such as repeating a sentence or describing an image seen on the screen.
Part 2 - Reading (32 – 41 minutes) 5
In Part 2 you will be tested on your reading skills. This single timed section contains 15-20 independent and integrated skills items, depending on the combination of items in a given test. Different response formats, including multiple-choice, re-order paragraphs, and fill in the blanks, are designed to test your ability to read, write and listen to information provided in English. Because PTE Academic is an integrated skill test, one item type in this part of the test also assesses writing skills.
Part 3 Listening (45 – 57 Minutes) 8
The part 3 Listening consists of questions that are based on audio or video clips which begin to play automatically. You hear each audio or video clip only once so listen carefully. You are allowed to take notes. For each question you have the opportunity to adjust the volume. While the audio clip is playing, move the control bar to the right to increase the volume or to the left to decrease the volume.