SAT syllabus includes course the students have already studied in their school over the years. So if you are good at studies at school, you shouldn’t have any issues preparing for the SAT Syllabus.
SAT contains three critical reading sections.
- Reading comprehension – 25 mins
- Sentence completions – 25 mins
- Paragraph-length critical reading – 20 mins
SAT contains three Math sections.
- Algebra and functions – 25 mins
- Geometry Statistics – 20 mins
- Probability and Data analysis – 20 mins
The SAT writing has three sections.
- Essay section – 25 mins
- Multiple choice sections – 25 mins and 10 mins